• Our Company is dedicated to protecting your privacy when you visit or communicate with our site or personnel.
• The Policy is changed occasionally, so please make sure you review it regularly.
1. Data and Information Collected
To operate our website it is essential to collect or process certain data, such as the following:
• Information regarding your visits to our website, any resources you used such as traffic data, location data, weblogs, and any communication data (these items are included, but not limited to those specified).
• Forms filled out on our website allow us to collect information about you regarding registration or purchases you make.
• Any data collected from communications to us from you, for any reason.
• It is possible that we may gather information regarding your computer for our services. This collection of data is used by us or our advertisers for statistical analysis.
• Any information shared will not identify who you are, but rather be mathematical data about our visitors and their use on our site. The data does not give out any personal details.
• Cookies may be used to gather this general internet data. When used, cookies are downloaded to your computer without prompting. The cookie file is stored on your hard drive. This information helps us improve our site and services to you.
• All computers can block cookies by activating proper browser settings. There is a place to enable you to decline cookies under the options menu. Please note if you decline cookies you may experience limited access to certain areas of our site.
3. Information Use
Any information collected and stored regarding you is to enable us to offer better services to you. We may also use the data collected for the following:
• To offer you information you asked for from out site, in direct relation to our services or products. We may also send information on products we feel might interest you, as long as you have consented to such communications.
• To fulfil any commitments we made .
• To explain any changes our website has undergone such as structural or service/product modifications, which could affect our service to you.
• To contact you regarding goods or services that were a subject of an earlier sale.
• To allow us or third parties to give you information about unrelated goods or services you may find of interest. We may only contact you about these services or goods if you consented to the contact.
• To allow us or third parties to contact you, if you have consented to such communication.
• If you do not wish to have communication from our website or a third party you will be given the opportunity to decline said communication. We will not allow information collected while you were on our site to be used by us or a third party if the consent is withheld.
• We do not share information that is going to identify you to our advertisers. However, on occasion we may provide them with statistics about our site’s visitors.
4. Personal Data Storage
• Data you provide us with will be stored on secure servers. Any transaction details will be encrypted
• Transmission of data via the internet is never completely secure, thus a guarantee of data sent electronically or transmitted cannot be given. Information offered is therefore at your own risk. If you are given a password or choose to obtain a password, you can access the secure section. It is your responsibility to keep the password confidential..
5. Sharing Your Information
If applicable, we may share your personal information to any group member. This will include subsidiaries or holding companies we may work with, as well as their subsidiaries if any.
Personal Information may be shared with third parties:
• If we sell part or all of our business or assets we may share personal information to a third party.
• When legally requested, we may share your information.
• Fraud protection and to minimise credit risk may require a sharing of your information.
6. Third Party Links
7. Information Access
The Data Protection Act 1998 provides you with rights to access any information we may collect and store about you. If you wish to have access to this information it may be subject to a £10 payment fee, used to cover our costs regarding the information you requested. If you wish to access this data please provide contact details below.
8. Contacting Us